A Teaching Assistant is expected to promote the ethos of the school, by demonstrating a positive, tolerant and caring attitude to all children.
REPORTING TO: Head TA/Senior TA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with children that are 2-5 years of age.
- Understanding and adhering to the school's ‘Good Behaviour Policy'
- Working with individual children or groups on tasks; looking after children who are upset or have had accidents as directed by the teacher.
- Setting up or clearing away materials and equipment after lessons.
- Looking after classroom resources.
- Helping with display of children's work.
- Supervising the groups of children in other areas of the school library, hall, etc.
- Encouraging children to keep the classroom environment clean and tidy.
- Assisting with the supervision of children on trips, swimming, etc.
- Assisting with supervision of children during lunch and play times.
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks.
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records when required.
- Attending staff meetings, helping with outings/sport events and other school events.
- Completing general support tasks such as photocopying, filling, labelling, making resources etc.
- Be involved in an evaluation process and in-service training aimed at improving your performance in your role.
- Performing other duties given by Head TA/Head of Campus.
- Vietnamese only
- University graduate, BA in Primary Education is an advantage
- Experience of teaching primary age children (2- 5 year of age) is preferable
- Competent English speaker
- Has the personality to work with and support children who have certain learning difficulties
- Can work as part of a team
If you are interested in the post or you find someone suitable and would like to recommend him/her to the school, please send CV and application to HR department via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2018.