We are currently looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated Vietnamese Accountant based on BIS Secondary Campus, 246 Nguyen Van Huong, Dist.2, HCMC.
The post holder is responsible for assisting in preparation, processing payments and expenditures in an effective and efficient manner and ensuring that the payments are accurate and up to date, within contractual/agreement time limits. He/she also assist with other clerical duties as part of their job.
- Collecting and arrange all payment request, invoices, documents for payment sent by other departments to make sure all are complied with internal policy and tax laws
- Collecting and checking all documents from assigned accountants and admissions department for further handling in refunding the school fee and deposit pursuant to the School’s policy or instruction from authorized person
- Coordinate with the relevant departments to collect the required supporting documents for payment requests before these are logged into the schedule of payments.
- Verify that payment requests comply with School’s financial policies. Make sure all supporting documents (contracts, invoices, receipts, working sheets, calculations, etc.) comply with internal policies, tax laws and sufficient to justify the payment request.
- Prepare purchase orders (hard copy or online system) and assign budget code for review and approval.
- Control and analysis actual OPEX and CAPEX spent vs approved budget/forecast to make sure expenditure is in line with approved budget and highlight if any overrun or saving.
- Assisting on budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assisting in issues involved with fixed assets as assignment
- Assisting in preparing and completing the following reports:
- Bank reconciliation (weekly and monthly – due on Day+1)
- Analyse vendor balances making sure the balance is reasonable and adequate, and due for payment pursuant to School policies and/or provisions of contracts with vendors.
- Reconcile actual cash amount monthly as reported by Cashiers.
- Run and reconcile monthly depreciation of FA, Long term prepaid payment.
- Prepare Cash Flow reports (weekly and monthly) – due on Day +1
- Prepare monthly Campus budget reports.
- In-charge of input VAT invoices for VAT declaration.
- Assist in providing AP information and/or documents as may be required by auditors (internal and external auditors).
- Following and handling the document storing task as instruction of assigned accountants
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Chief Accountant and/or Deputy Chief Accountant from time to time.
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- One year plus experience
- Good in English
- Good working knowledge of MS word, Excel
- Preferably with ERP experience (MS Navision/Axapta, SAP or similar application)
- Careful and detailed manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work as part of the team
WORKING TIME: 8:00-17:00, 5 days/week.
Closing date: 31st May 2019
If you are interested in any positions please send a letter of application, an up-to-date CV in English with relevant degrees and certificates, a recent photograph and the contact details of two referees to: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org and state what position you apply for in the subject line.
(Only qualified candidates are invited for interview)
Looking forward to receiving your application.