REPORTING TO: Head of PE/Director of Sport/Head of TA
- Understanding and adhering to the school's ‘Good Behaviour Policy'
- Having knowledge in a range of sports such as basketball, football, volleyball, badminton and gymnastics and being able to assist in PE lessons.
- Being a competent swimmer and be able to teach stroke development work in small groups by independently.
- Assisting in equipment preparation for lessons
- Providing escort and assistance to children as necessary
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records; maintain individual records for each student when required
- Doing a range of administration tasks such as photocopying, filing, labelling, making resources, display work, certificates, scanning etc.
- Attending staff meetings or training, helping with outings/sport events, school clubs and other school events
- Understanding and applying school policies.
- Maintaining confidentiality inside and outside the workplace
- Performing other duties given by Head TA/Head of Campus
- Vietnamese nationality
- Competent swimmer; able to teach all stroke techniques to a range of age groups by themselves.
- Have a good knowledge of sports enabling them to assist in lessons
- Good working knowledge of MS word, Excel and Power Point
- Good in English.
- Willingness to work as part of the PE Team.
- 7:30 AM – 4:30PM; 5 days a week.
- The PE Teaching Assistant will be involved in delivering several sports clubs and also as part of their contract be expected to deliver 2 sports clubs outside the directed hours (7.30am – 4:30pm). Each of these programmes will last up to 1 hour, often completed before normal working hours.