Helping your children to develop and thrive as they move from childhood into adolescence and then adulthood can be challenging even for the most patient and experienced person.
Learn how to deal with your child's anxiety, create resilience and lower frustration with the help of renowned Cognitive Behaviour therapist Margaret Curran.
Save the date for "Tools for Better Parenting", a free information session with CBT therapist Margaret Curran, which will take place on Tuesday 16 January from 18h30 until 20h00 in the school theatre.
La Côte International School is delighted to be hosting a series of 4 parenting workshops run by Margaret Curran, one of Ireland's leading Cognitive Behaviour therapists. The workshops can be booked and paid for directly on Mrs Curran's website (click here for full details). Each workshop can be booked individually.
Parents who attend the free introductory session will be given a promotional code, which will allow them to receive a discounted price on all 4 workshops.
Workshops will take place from 18h30 until 20h00 La Côte International School.
- Tuesday 16 January: Free Information Session "Tools for Better Parenting". FREE ENTRY. Parents attending the information session will receive a promotional code to receive a discount on all subsequent workshops booked online.
- Workshop 1: Tuesday 23 January "Anxiety in children. What triggers and sustains anxiety and how to deal with it". Click here to reserve a place.
- Workshop 2: Tuesday 30 January "Teach your child to think healthily and be more resilient to challenge and change". Click here to reserve a place.
- Workshop 3: Tuesday 6 February "Challenge irrational thinking in your life and that of your child". Click here to reserve a place.
- Workshop 4: Tuesday 13 February "Low frustration tolerance in children: what it is, where it comes from and how to deal with it". Click here to reserve a place.
Get to know Margaret Curran, a leading Cognitive Behavior Therapist and learn how CBT can make parenting easier.
Enroll in Margaret Curran's four upcoming workshops to help you to deal with anxiety in children, create resilience, challenge irrational thinking and lower the frustration tolerance of your child.