These measures have been developed based on the directives and guidance of:
- Hotline: 0800 316 800
- National: +41 58 463 00 00 (6am-11pm)
- Travelers: +41 58 464 44 88 (6am-11pm)
- The authorities have made available a SwissCovid mobile app (for tracing for preventing onward transmission) and a SwissAlert app (for latest alerts). We also recommend the French App, StopCovid.
(updated on 02.09.2020)
- The Swiss Federal Office of Public Health has issued a simple guide of the current prohibitions and obligations that currently apply throughout Switzerland. The cantons may introduce further measures if necessary. Please view it here.
- Returning to Switzerland from high-risk countries may require a mandatory quarantine period - children must remain at home during this time. A regularly updated list of high-risk countries can be found here.