We are currently seeking a Thai Teacher to be a part of the Thai Department. You will be responsible for the delivery of quality Thai language and culture teaching programme to international school students.
- Delivering best instructional pratice aimed at developing Thai First Language and Thai as a Foreign Language skills in learners
- Creating engaging and effective learner-centred instructional plans
- Assessing students' progress and developing the Thai programme accordingly
- Creating a thriving learning environment that supports the teaching and learning of the Thai programme
- Engaging in a collaboraive work environment
- A minimum of B.Ed., B.A. or equivalent
- Sound experince in teaching and developing instructional programme
- Good English communication skills
- Experience teaching Thai language and culture in international schools would be a major advantage
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be sent to Thaidepartment@standrews.ac.th by Friday, 1st July. Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.