We have some great new facilities at the Primary School, including our 2 new keyboard rooms in which to work on our Juilliard Performing Arts Programme. We also have some beautiful new Thai instruments which Year 4 will be making use of in their first music topic this term.
We are looking forward to welcoming more musical visitors from Juilliard this year as part of the Nord Anglia-Juilliard collaboration. These visits are incredibly inspiring for our students and help us to feel part of a world wide musical community.
We look forward to working with your children to inspire their love of music, develop their creativity and express themselves through music. To this end we have a busy ECA programme for you to choose from:
- STA Rec – Years 2-4 – Recorder group with Mrs. Marie
- STA Move – Reception – Music, movement, stories and drama with Mrs. Pepa
- STA Music-Tech Years 4-6 – Music, Composition and Computers with Mr. Pete
- STA Strum – Years 4-6 – Beginner Ukulele group with Mrs. Alice
Tuesdays After School:
- STA Mini-Sing – Years 1-2 – exploring singing and games with a different theme each term with Mrs. Alice
- STA Bang – Years 3-6 – exploring percussion instruments and perform together with Mrs. Marie
- STA Sing – Girls – Years 3-6 – developing voice and part singing skills through a range of exciting new repertoire and games.
- STA Sing – Boys – Years 3-6 – a new group where boys can explore their voices alongside other boys and learn songs that match their interests and choices.
- STA Band – By invite - this group is for children who are getting confident on their chosen instrument as we will challenge them with exciting repertoire. Invites will be emailed to parents of eligible.
Please sign up on Moodle or reply to the parent email for STA Band. We look forward to welcoming lots of STA children into our ECAs and sharing some wonderful performances with you this year!