Responsible to : Senior Manager for Learning Technologies
The specific responsibilities of this post are:
- Take a role on the Senior Administrative Leadership Team, maintaining awareness of all aspects of the administrative side of the school, and adapting IT strategy to meet the changing needs across both campuses
- Liaise with the Senior Manager for Learning Technologies in supporting teachers in their use of technology in the classroom, enabling the effective use of IT in supporting student learning
- Plan the school’s IT short-term and medium-term IT strategy to ensure our systems can meet the demands of technology use in the classroom and across the administrative departments within the school
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that all IT systems, including the network, WiFi, telephone, CCTV, access control systems are working effectively across both campuses
- Work with the systems manager(s) at both campuses to ensure that a commonality of approach is maintained within IT systems throughout the school
- Actively seek out opportunities for where technology can improve the processes and procedures that operate at St Andrews, across both the administrative and educational functions of the school
- Attend the regular meetings of Senior Administrative Leadership Team, keeping the Head of School abreast of all IT issues and concerns
- Maintain positive working relationships with all ‘customer’ groups, including students, parents, teaching staff and administrative staff throughout the school
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). No teacher will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Saturday 30 June 2018, with applications being reviewed as they are received.