To work with the school and Regional MAC team to develop and deliver the right brand messages to all our stakeholders (parents, students and key influencers) within the school and wider community throughout all phases of the Parent Experience Journey.
REPORTING TO: Marketing and Communications Manager
- School Principal, SLT, Academic Faculty, MAC Team
- The Regional Office
- Central Marketing Team in HK
- Other global MAC team members
- Marketing agencies
- Press and media contacts
- Marketing services suppliers
KEY RESULT AREA
- Support the DAM and Regional Head of Marketing to define the USP of the school within Nord Anglia Education brand context.
- Implement the brand style guide to ensure consistency and quality of positioning and visual identity in all school collateral.
- Implement NAE brand and campaign materials in the school.
- Support the Regional and Central Digital Marketing team to optimize the development of the website and demonstrate leadership for the school at every stage of the parent online research journey.
- Work with the Communication Manager / Executive in the school to drive awareness of our brand through great content.
- Support the school DAM with regard to the PR and media strategy for the school.
- Support the School DAM to develop the annual marketing plans for the school aligned to the regional marketing plan.
- Work with the School MAC team and Regional office on any other Marketing related activities as required.
- Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to other members of the MAC and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
Philosophy and values:
We are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that:
- There is no limit to what every person can achieve.
- Creativity and challenge help us get better every day.
- Learning should be personalised.
- Unique global opportunities enhance the learning experience.
- Qualifications / Training
- Experience / Knowledge/ Skills
- Minimum 2 years working in a marketing team/environment (agency or client side)
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Proven teamwork and negotiation skills
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Experience of brand equity development
- Experience of campaign development including creative materials
- Good analytical skills and evaluation of ROI, KPIs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in [insert language]
- Good copywriting skills with excellent written [insert language]
- Experience in monitoring competitor market activity
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Strong aesthetic eye in evaluating collateral – both in terms of design and in terms of driving effective behavior change
- Personal Attributes
- Creative and technical thinking ability
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- Uses evidence to support arguments or positions taken
- High level of integrity
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Affinity with and interest in education
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). No teacher will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 July 2018, with applications being reviewed as they are received.
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
Location: St. Andrews International School Bangkok (High School)
Contact person: Khun Anila
Address: 1020 Sukhumvit Road and at 9 Pridi Panomyong 20, Sukhumvit 71
Phone number: 0-20569555 Ext. 587