- Develop and execute visual and media materials for diverse communication channels: social media, infographics, poster, etc.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements and execute within deadlines.
- Putting together the school yearbook while also coordinating with different departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication Arts, product design, visual communication design, Computer Graphic or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Knowledge of 3D software or photography is a plus.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics and a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Good team working and coordination skills.
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
Contact person: Khun Anila
Address: 1020 Sukhumvit Road and at 9 Pridi Panomyong 20, Sukhumvit 71
Phone number: 02-381-2387 ext 567
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students and expects all staff to share the same commitment. (See our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten-year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you would like to apply for a different position at our school please complete the application process through Jobtrain, accessible via the Nord Anglia Education website.