- To provide IT support for all school devices (Desktop, laptop, tablets, printers ,ETC)
- To troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems.
- To setup and install software onto desktops, laptops and tablets.
- To arrange warranty hardware repairs.
- Supporting live feeds and recorded videos of school events
- Producing high-quality video and audio content with Marketing Team
- Editing Marketing and teacher-created content as per school video requirements
- To set up a sound and visual system for school activities both indoor and outdoor.
- Work closely with Music and Drama departments to support their activities
- To keep all sound and visual equipment in working condition and their inventory up to date.
- To resolve technical issues when they arise.
- To support the ICT department at all times.
- Keep abreast of developments in learning technology and research new solutions to specific problems.
- Survey IT equipment and infrastructure, logging faults where necessary
- To work with external suppliers undertaking technical projects on School IT systems the ability to work independently and as part of team
- To be part of the team providing an effective support service to St Andrews School staff and students, working closely with other members of the IT team
- To ensure compliance with software and hardware license agreements and ensure compliance with School IT policy.
- Work flexibly, which may include evenings, open days, parents' evenings and possibly weekends.
- Strong Windows server administrative skill.
- Good knowledge of network management WAN, LAN, WLAN, etc
- Mac experience.
- Video recording/filming experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of hardware and networking systems.
- Strong experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect and other related programs.
- Have a good working attitude, presentation, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Be able to read, write and speak general conversational English.
- Service-minded and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill, positive attitude, and team player personalities
General Specification: Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the school Health and Safety Policy.
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment.(see our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV , current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves to us.
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com