Nord Anglia Education is the leader in the international provision of premium quality, innovative education, training and guidance.
Founded in 1972, Nord Anglia Education is currently a family of 56 international schools providing a premium education to over 50,000 students in 26 countries around the world.
Supported and directed by a team of educational experts, Nord Anglia Education’s schools are located in Asia, USA, Europe and the Middle East.
A Nord Anglia Education student will benefit not only from the richness and expertise within their own school environment but also from other schools across the Nord Anglia Education family.
We enrich your child’s learning experience with opportunities beyond the ordinary. From online debates and challenges, to expeditions to the savannah of Tanzania or performing in our Global Orchestra in New York, our Global Campus connects our students around the world to learn together every day.
NORD ANGLIA UNIVERSITY
We are committed to developing our staff and continually being on the cusp of contemporary educational thinking to benefit your child. Nord Anglia University is a learning centre for teachers, fosterly a vibrant teaching community that enables all our employees to grow and thrive.
- One in three of our graduates go on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities as ranked by the QS World University Rankings.
- Our students' average score in the IB Diploma was 33.5, significantly ahead of the 2017 global average of 30 points.
- 12% of our students achieved 40 points and above. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities, such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- Four students achieved a perfect score of 45 out of 45 points. Only 218 students in the world have achieved this prestigious grade.
- 46.2% of all IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A. This is more than double the 2017 UK average of 20.0%.
- The percentage of our students achieving A* - C grades at I/GCSE was 88%, significantly outperforming the 2017 UK average of 66%.
- 37% of grades achieved at A-level were A*-A . This is 11% higher than the 2017 UK average of 26%.
- 46% of scores in the Advanced Placement (AP) exams received a grade of 4 or 5. This is higher than the global average of 39%. Our average AP score of 3.3 is higher than the global average of 3.0.
- 11% of our students achieved the highest honour "Très Bien" in the Baccalaureate Français (BF).
- Our students' pass rate for the Baccalaureate Français is 95%, significantly above the national pass rate of 88% in 2017.