Accessed by its 13,500 employees, NAE’s unique online learning platform - Nord Anglia University – is recognised by the LPI as an exemplar for learning and development.
Nord Anglia University gives NAE employees working in 29 countries access to hundreds of high-quality digital courses and educational resources. Alongside core learning and leadership training, Nord Anglia University is also where NAE staff access the Executive Masters in International Education, which was exclusively developed by King’s College London. Nord Anglia University also enables colleagues to connect, collaborate and share learning experiences amongst one and other.
The highly regarded LPI accreditation recognises five key aspects:
- Through Nord Anglia University, NAE provides its staff with the very best learning solutions and services possible.
- Every aspect of Nord Anglia University’s professional development offering has undergone an independent and rigorous accreditation process.
- The materials, processes, performance and business integrity that form Nord Anglia University’s professional development arm have been authenticated, validated and endorsed.
- NAE has committed to a rolling 12-month development plan for Nord Anglia University to ensure the continual improvement of the platform.
- NAE is confident in Nord Anglia University being measured and reviewed against best practice to prove its value.
Through its LPI accreditation, NAE can now benchmark Nord Anglia University against other global leaders’ professional development capabilities, including Deloitte, Dyson and Volvo, and education organisations such as Cambridge Assessment. The LPI will also work with NAE to continually improve Nord Anglia University through coaching and mentoring.
Andy Puttock, Group Education Director, Nord Anglia Education, said: “Every colleague plays a vital role in ensuring all Nord Anglia students receive a world-class education. We take immense pride in our commitment to providing our colleagues with the tools and opportunities they need to be the very best they can be.”