Grades Nine through Twelve
A selective and competitive admissions/registration process is ongoing. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission and space available basis. Windermere Preparatory School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, or religion.
An Admissions Committee will review all information gathered in the admissions process. Test results, as well as the admissions decision, will be shared with the parents in a timely manner.
High School Admissions Process
1. Visit Our Campus
- Campus Tours are offered Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 407-905-7737 - Press 1 for Admissions.
2. Complete and Submit the Online Application
3. Submit Grade Reports And Teacher Recommendation Information
- These items can be uploaded directly to the online application.
- Families must submit the current Grade Report and up to two final prior year Grade Reports as well. Eighth Grade Report Cards must be included.
- If Grade Reports are international, an English translation from the school or certified translator is required.
- A copy of the student's most recent National Standardized Achievement Test Scores should be sent if available.
4. Admissions Testing
Windermere Preparatory School utilizes the ISEE Test for prospective students in Grades Nine through Twelve.
The test will be offered at Windermere Preparatory School on the following dates:
December 1, 2018
January 26, 2019
February 23, 2019
March 30, 2019
May 4, 2019
Additional testing opportunities can be scheduled through the Office of Admissions. Please log onto iseetest.org for more information and to register your student for the dates listed above.
5. Students are welcome to review the Academic Honors Scholarship Program for information regarding requirements and application.