Grades Six through Eight
A selective and competitive admissions/registration process is ongoing. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission and space available basis. Windermere Preparatory School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, or religion.
An Admissions Committee will review all information gathered in the admissions process. Test results, as well as the admissions decision, will be shared with the parents in a timely manner.
Middle School Admissions Process
1. Visit Our Campus
2. Complete and Submit the Online Application
3. Submit Grade Reports And Teacher Recommendation Information
- These items can be uploaded directly to the online application.
- Families must submit the current Grade Report and up to two final prior year Grade Reports as well.
- If Grade Reports are international, an English translation from the school or certified translator is required.
- A copy of the student's most recent National Standardized Achievement Test Scores should be sent if available.
4. Admissions Testing
Students will need to submit or sit for a formal standardized assessment
Additional testing information can be provided through the Office of Admissions.
Additional testing opportunities can be scheduled through the Office of Admissions. Please log onto iseetest.org for more information and to register your student for the dates listed above.