Grades Six through Eight
A selective and competitive admissions/registration process is ongoing. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission and space available basis. Windermere Preparatory School admits students without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, or religion.
An Admissions Committee will review all information gathered in the admissions process. Test results, as well as the admissions decision, will be shared with the parents in a timely manner.
Middle School Admissions Process
1. Attend an Open House or Visit Our Campus
- Use our Request More Information form to RSVP, or contact Admissions at 407-905-7737. Campus tours are offered between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. Complete and Submit the Online Application
3. Submit Transcript And Teacher Recommendations
- Teacher Recommendation Forms Required:
- A copy of the applicant's current report card
- A copy of the student’s most recent National Standardized Achievement Test scores should also be sent, if available
4. Admissions Testing and Visit
Windermere Preparatory School utilizes the ISEE test for prospective students in Grades Two through Twelve. The test will be offered at Windermere Preparatory School on multiple dates in December and January of each year, as well as for individually scheduled private testing sessions.
Please log onto iseetest.org for more information and to register your student.