We support the school across a number of areas, empowering children and young people to be safe, active, healthy and resilient individuals, including:
- Healthy Schools online
- Social Emotional and Mental Health
- Healthy eating, physical activity
- PSHE, Sex and Relationship Education (SRE), sexual health, drugs, alcohol and substance misuse
- Participation and pupil voice, and
- Sustainable, eco-friendly schools.
Since well-being has many facets, improving students’ well-being in schools requires a whole-school approach, involving both teachers and parents.
Schools should provide lessons focused on the areas above, but these should be supported in the home and in line with your own culture and beliefs. We hope to be able to provide links and resources to help with issues related to Wellbeing through is page.
What is Wellbeing?
Why is wellbeing important at school?
What are the challenges?
How can schools be more active for Wellbeing?