Steps Toward Admission
Below are the steps to take to ensure you’ll be prioritized for admissions consideration, while also receiving timely and thorough answers to the questions important to you.
1. Submit a Request For Information
Schedule a visit of our campus, or schedule a telephone conversation with our admissions office. This ensures your request will be handled as quickly as possible.
2. Online Application Form
A non-refundable application fee of $200 payable to The Village School.
3. Arrange for Admissions Testing
WISC Assessment - contact Tami Clark of Education Specialists (713-461-7996) to schedule the individual evaluation. The fee of $250.00 is payable by cash or check to Education Specialists at the time of testing.
4. Request a Teacher Recommendation
Submit a confidential teacher recommendation form to your child's current school. The form should be emailed to The Village School by your child's current teacher:
5. Mandatory Medical Information
- School Clinic
- Please submit student immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Passport Photos
- Passport photos for each parent/guardian and student