Attending a boarding school can enrich your child's development in many ways, from making lifelong friends with similarly motivated students, to taking part in exciting field trips and international experiences.
Some of the many benefits of our program include:
- A personal learning journey led by talented teachers with advanced degrees
- The chance to speak, understand, read, and write English
- A safe, secure campus and boarding facilities with staff onsite
- Life-long friendships with highly motivated students from around the world
- Exciting field trips, travel opportunities, and international experiences
- A comprehensive college guidance program
- The opportunity to receive an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
Global Experiences and College Preparation
Our international students are also provided with unique off-campus opportunities, such as a trip to New York, which is offered twice a year.
It’s our focus on cross-cultural friendships and digital connectedness across continents that provides the foundation for exciting field trips, extensive travel opportunities and international experiences.
With the help of a college counseling process that begins as early as Grade 6, our students are sought after by their top-choice universities, such as Harvard, Duke, Brown, Princeton, MIT, the University of Exeter, the London School of Economics, Boston University, the University of Virginia, Washington University in St. Louis, the University of Pennsylvania, Rice, Texas Christian University and Texas State University.