We are looking for someone to develop a content strategy for the school and an ongoing pipeline of content that can be used year-round to inspire, engage and inform all relevant internal and external stakeholders including parents, students, staff and alumni, to execute the school content strategy across all school communication channels including News & Blogs and social media.
You will also build the school online community through social media, driving both followers and engagement (shares and comments).
You will provide appropriate coaching and best practice sharing to wider school team aligning all staff in communication best practice and take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
- You will have good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Proven teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Experience of writing across a diverse range of on- and off-line media and an understanding of how to optimize content for each.
- Experience of contributing to and managing all social media platforms.
- Knowledge of communication programmes such as Mailchimp.
CV's should be sent via the link above or for further information an email can be sent to the Marketing & Events Manager (DAM), firstname.lastname@example.org