In our continuing evaluation of best practices regarding safety and social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak, as of today there will be no after-school clubs or activities. These activities will remain cancelled until further notice. Children Scheduled for After-school Clubs Today If your child is meant to be at an after-school club or activity today we ask you to pick them up at the normal time. We understand this is late notice so for today only the late bus will run as normal and children will be supervised by PE and music staff until 4.30. Updated Pickup Procedures until further notice
- School buses will depart as normal, at the regular time.
- There will be no late bus after today.
- Parents with multiple children in school should pick up their children at the campus of the youngest child first, as outlined below.
- EYFS parents may park and pick-up all their children outside their classroom; although parents will not be allowed into the classroom.
- Year 1-Year 2 parents should pick up children from the Upper Hill Campus.
- Year 3-Year 6 parents should pick up children from the Lower Hill Campus.
- Year 7-Year 13 parents will meet their older children at the pickup location of the youngest sibling.
- Parents with only one child in school should pick up their children as outlined below.
- EYFS parents can come into the building to pick up children as normal, but will not be allowed to enter classrooms.
- Year 1-Year 2 at Upper Hill.
- Year 3-Year 6 at Lower Hill.
- Year 7-Year 13 will be picked up at their normal location (ie car park or either campus door).
We understand this is a new system, which we will evaluate and adjust if necessary.