DCIS is part of the family of 42 Nord Anglia Education (NAE) schools, meaning your children have access to opportunities not available elsewhere. Each NAE school has different resources, and the Global Campus allows us to share those resources worldwide, from Asia to Europe and beyond. This gives your children access to expertise across our family of schools as well as from our external partners (eg Juilliard). Our pupils are being prepared to be globally and socially conscious adults, exposed to all cultures, and developed as global citizens.
Click here to visit the Global Campus homepage
Click here if you have your login details
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- 18th January - Global Mathematics Challenge 3 start date
- 25th January - World Languages Challenge 2 start date
- 29th January - Lego Challenge 3 deadline
- 12th February - Creative Writing Competition DCIS deadline
- 15th March – Global Theatre Challenge DCIS Deadline
- William Shakespeare Global Theatre Challenge - A new quiz has been uploaded to the challenge page.
- World Languages - There is a new forum in the Primary World Languages area - Parlez-vous francais?
- Latest News & Activities Area - We have a new area on the Global Campus this term, the Latest News & Activity area, where students can access new content and latest news in one place. You can access this page from the front page navigation bar menu.
- #Asktheartist - This month’s #asktheartist is with pianist and Juilliard alumnus Jie Yuan. Students can pose questions for Jie in the Secondary Music forum until Thursday 28 January, when the best questions will be selected to send to him. You can see the answers from December’s artist, dancer Terese Capucilli here.
- Global Debate League – Round 1 of the debates have started! You can follow the debates by logging into the different match forums through the competition pages. The DCIS Teams are DCIS 5-6 (Primary), Prism (Lower Secondary) and Black Dragons (Upper Secondary).
- History Challenge – (Primary/Secondary) Students are challenge to create something to teach other students about the significant events from Singapore’s history (or their home country). Upload your posters, videos, podcasts to the padlet.
- Global Mathematics Challenge - The third challenge has been launched. Please encourage students, whether they are participating in the challenge or not, to have a go at the practise questions that are up on the Secondary Maths area.
Any questions? Please contact Miss Carla Small firstname.lastname@example.org">(email@example.com) for further details.
The DCIS Global Campus Team