Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium schools organisation. Supported by a team of experts and inspiring teachers, it now provides a premium education to more than 61,000 students in 28 countries around the globe. Our schools educate students from pre-school to the end of secondary education. Our network of over 61 international schools stretches from North America to Europe to the Middle East and Asia. We combine trusted curricula with contemporary thinking and a global approach to learning.
A Truly International Education
Nord Anglia Education offers a true "international school" experience. Your child will be encouraged to develop confidence in social situations, an understanding and respect for a range of global cultures, and the confidence to behave with character and embrace opportunities anywhere in the world.
Your child will collaborate and compete with students of other Nord Anglia Education schools worldwide through the Global Campus initiative, which is made up of online interactions, visits and trips. They will also be encouraged to play a role in the local Swiss community through excursions and activities.
Nord Anglia University encourages our teaching staff to work with their international contemporaries, learning from each other and from a network of global experts.
Highlights of Nord Anglia Education academic results for the 2017/18 academic year
IB Diploma Programme
- For the IBDP, our students achieved a 94% pass rate this year, topping the global average of 78.4%.
- Our average IB score was 33.1 points, compared to the global average of 29.8.
- Seven students earned a perfect score of 45 out of 45.
- For the IGCSE, 90.2% of our students’ grades were A* to C. This is significantly higher than the UK average of 66.9%.
- 50% of our IGCSE grades were A* or A, compared to the UK average of 20.5%.
- Nearly 85% of our students achieved five or more A* to C grades, including English and Maths.
- 18 schools achieved their best year of A* to C grades since joining our global family.
Welcome message from Andrew Fitzmaurice, CEO of Nord Anglia Education.
It's the start of a new academic year and, while you have been away on summer holiday, many of our students and teachers have been keeping busy.
In July, Nord Anglia Education students from around the world presented to the President of the UN General Assembly and high-level government representatives at the United Nations in New York City. A number of our teachers also had an opportunity to visit The Juilliard School, MIT and King’s College London for our unique professional development programmes. This is part of our ongoing commitment to invest in our teachers so that our students can continue to learn from the best.
This year, we have many new and exciting opportunities to look forward to, so I would like to wish our students and staff all the best for the 2017-2018 academic year.