Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium schools organisation. Supported by a team of experts and inspiring teachers, it now provides a premium education to more than 64,000 students in 29 countries around the globe. Our schools educate students from pre-school to the end of secondary education. Our network of over 66 international schools stretches from North America to Europe to the Middle East and Asia. We combine trusted curricula with contemporary thinking and a global approach to learning.
A Truly International Education
Nord Anglia Education offers a true "international school" experience. Your child will be encouraged to develop confidence in social situations, an understanding and respect for a range of global cultures, and the confidence to behave with character and embrace opportunities anywhere in the world.
Your child will collaborate and compete with students of other Nord Anglia Education schools worldwide through the Global Campus initiative, which is made up of online interactions, visits and trips. They will also be encouraged to play a role in the local Swiss community through excursions and activities.
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we.
NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
Highlights of Nord Anglia Education academic results for the 2018/19 academic year
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- This year’s average diploma score across NAE was 10 per cent higher than the global average.
- Our groupwide average IB diploma score was 33 points out of 45, surpassing the 2018 average of 30.
- 34 NAE schools offered the IB diploma this year, with 1269 students sitting the exam.
- More than 130 students across the family of schools achieved more than 40 points out of 45.
- We also had four students achieve the perfect score of 45.
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- 50.1 per cent of grades at the equivalent of A*/A (grades 7-9 in the new GCSE framework), compared to 20.6 per cent of students across the UK achieving the same results.
- 39 per cent of grades at A*/A, well above the global average of 25.2 per cent.
- 63.8 per cent of grades were A*/B for the year, also well above the global average of 51.1 per cent.
"These outstanding results demonstrate NAE’s commitment to providing transformational learning opportunities for every child. Our students achieve more than ever thought possible. At NAE we aim to help students reach their full potential and equip them with the skills and mind-set to thrive in a changing world. Congratulations are due not only to our students, but also to our dedicated, world-leading teaching staff who have helped contribute to these tremendous results."
Andrew Fitzmaurice, Chief Executive Officer of Nord Anglia Education