- Bachelor of Arts - English and Anthropology, National University of Ireland: Maynooth.
- PGCE English - Canterbury Christchurch University.
- M.A. Education and International Development, University College London.
- Masters of Law (L.L.M.) International Human Rights Law, National University of Ireland: Galway
- TEFL Certificate (CELTA)
- Mediators Institute of Ireland certified training
- Child Protection in Development Practice Certificate,
I love travelling to different countries and have lived in Sierra Leone, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates. Most recently, I have spent four years teaching in London. I adore literature and studying Shakespeare. Some of my favourite authors include Hiraku Murakami, Milan Kundera and the Irish poets William Butler Yeats and Seamus Heaney. I enjoy being outdoors: hiking and horse-riding are amongst my favourite things to do. I am excited to explore Brazil and have already begun Portuguese lessons!