Over 60,000 Volumes
Our balanced literacy program promotes the love of reading. The San Roberto International School libraries offer a collection of over 60,000 volumes at each campus, to give students and faculty the necessary resources to make this happen.
We also encourage students to become lifelong learners, informed decision-makers and users of information technologies.
This is accomplished by:
- Nourishing the love of reading.
- Providing physical access to materials in all formats as well as the knowledge and skills necessary to access these materials.
- Providing instruction to stimulate interest and foster competence in reading and using information.
- Collaborating with other educators to use effective strategies to meet the needs of students.
- Improving our communication with our stakeholders that will enable them to become informed users of the library.
Follett Destiny Library Manager
Follett DESTINY Library Manager is our library collection and information catalog. User names and passwords are required. Contact your Librarian for help. - Visit Website
EBSCO Host Databases
EBSCO host databases are the most-used, premium online information resources for tens of thousands of institutions worldwide, representing millions of end-users. - Visit Website
Pebble Go by Capstone
Pebble Go by Capstone is a curricular content hub designed for Elementary students. Packed with informational articles, read-made activities, and literacy support for students of all abilities.
Visit San Agustín Site Visit Valle Alto Site
Library Service Hours
Monday to Thursday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Librarian: Mónica Fernández
Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00pm
Summer Reading 2020. Recommended Books: