To Inspire students to grow as passionate learners, we believe:
- Every person is worthy and valuable, deserving an individual learning experience.
- When children are empowered to make choices, they can be intrinsically inquisitive, reflective problem solvers.
- Creativity, Critical- thinking, Collaboration, and Communication are essential to meet the challenges of the future.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity should be infused in each child’s learning.
- The curriculum should reflect life-long learning by expanding the traditional subjects and making all learning relative.
To Act with integrity and empathy, we believe:
- Students should be cherished in a safe, loving, and comfortable learning environment.
- Self-esteem, self-discipline, and peaceful conflict resolution are the key elements for a harmonious school environment.
- Each of us is responsible for our choices and actions toward ourselves, society, and the environment.
To Become impactful, global thinkers, we believe:
- Belonging to a collaborative international family of schools provides our students and faculty with worldwide opportunities.
- As global citizens, we have a duty to take care of our Earth, our community, and the well-being of others.
- Learning and respecting people from different cultures, beliefs, and religions, helps us grow as conscious human beings.