This week in the Primary School
Welcome back to all our BVIS families after the half term holidays. We hope you had a refreshing break from school routines and are ready for another half term which will include:
- More class assemblies (classes 6V, 3B and 4B) and a special assembly to celebrate Teachers’ Day led by Student Council
- U11 city championships in badminton and basketball
- Parents evenings
- “Love BVIS” competitions and celebrations
- A day of music with two visiting musicians as part of our collaboration with Juilliard
- World Nursery Rhyme Week (in Early Years)
- The Year 2 production of “Ralph the Reindeer”
- EYFS “Christmas Sing-a-long”
- Christmas parties for the children with a visit by Santa
Information about all of the above will be sent closer to each event, although you should already have received a flyer about the Love BVIS photo competition.
“Love BVIS” is one of my favourite times in school as it generates such a “feel good” factor. It’s a good opportunity to reflect on how lucky we all are to learn and work in such a high quality, stimulating environment. You may already have noticed my photo taken in one of my special places around school, indulging in my favourite pastime of reading!
We look forward to seeing you in school for some of these events and please look for photos on our social media to find out how your child has been involved.
Head of Primary