We recently sent out our parent survey results. Over 44% of families completed the survey. Thank you very much for your very valuable and useful feedback. We were absolutely delighted with the results and I have summarised below some of the key highlights:
- 97% of families said that their child was happy at school
- 98% of families said that their child feels safe at school
- 98% of families said the school offers their child a stimulating learning environment
- 95% of families said their child has a good relationship with their teacher
- 96% of families said their child is making good progress in school
- 96% of families said we were promoting a healthy lifestyle with their child
- 96% of families would recommend our school to someone else
This is an astonishing set of highlights and significantly above the regional and NAE school averages. This demonstrates and validates the high quality of provision that we know we have here at BVIS. There are of course some areas to work on and we will continue to review and listen to feedback as we continue to grow the school and make further improvements to the school for the benefit of all. This of course is not possible without the help and support from you as parents and I would like to personally thank you all for your continued support to the SLT and the staff at school as we continue to make BVIS the very best it can be.
I wish you all a very relaxing weekend.