Here are the highlights of the survey results:
- The most convenient time for parents to attend events is in the morning, after drop off.
- The best way for the PTA to communicate with parents is via an email directly from the PTA.
- Events parents plan to attend: Christmas Bazaar, International Day, Harvest Festival, Summer Dance and Beginning of the Year Picnic – were the top choices.
- 54% of the parents think the Christmas Bazaar is a good idea. 28% would enjoy the food and drink after the show, but do not think the Bazaar is necessary.
There were several submissions for the PTA officer positions. The elections will take place the first week of May. If you are interested in running for a position (i.e. President, Vice-President, Secretary or Treasurer), please send the following information to Mrs. Tomlinson at Elaine.Tomlinson@international-school.org by Thursday, April 10th.
1. a brief description of yourself
2. what position you would be interested in and
3. why you would like to hold this position
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the PTA, please send an email to Juliet Wells at email@example.com