- Responsible to: ICT Systems Manager
- External Relationships: Staff & Students, Dell, HP, Cisco, other suppliers
- To provide IT support for all school devices (Desktop, laptop, tablets, printers ,ETC)
- To troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems.
- To setup and install software onto desktops, laptops and tablets.
- To arrange warranty hardware repairs.
- Supply new documentation and to update existing documentation as necessary.
- Survey IT equipment and infrastructure, logging faults where necessary
- To work with external suppliers undertaking technical projects on School IT systems the ability to work independently and as part of team
- To be part of the team providing an effective support service to St Andrews School staff and students, working closely with other members of the IT team
- Keep abreast of developments in learning technology and research new solutions to specific problems.
- To ensure compliance with software and hardware license agreements and ensure compliance with School IT policy.
- Work flexibly, which may include evenings, open days, parents' evenings and possibly weekends.
- Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the School Health and Safety Policy.
Click here to complete the application process through JobTopGun. If you require any further information, please email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 30 June 2017 with applications being reviewed as they are received.
St. Andrews International School Bangkok
9 Pridi Banomyong 20/1, Sukhumvit Soi 71
Watthana, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand