Special ECA taster session
This week Mrs. Alice will hold a taster session for the STA Sing Boys ECA so that any boys in KS2 who think they might be interested can come and try. We will learn a fun song and a singing game, and I can answer any questions the boys might have. I hope this will encourage more boys to explore their voices in a fun and interactive way.
Music ECAs this term:
- STA Rec – Years 2-4 – Recorder group with Mrs. Marie
- STA Move – Reception – Music, movement, stories and drama with Mrs. Pepa
- STA Music-Tech Years 4-6 – Music, Composition and Computers with Mr. Pete
- STA Strum – Years 4-6 – Beginner Ukulele group with Mrs. Alice
- STA Mini-Sing – Years 1-2 – exploring singing and games with a different theme each term with Mrs. Alice
- STA Bang – Years 3-6 – exploring percussion instruments and perform together with Mrs. Marie
- STA Sing – Girls – Years 3-6 – developing voice and part singing skills through a range of exciting new repertoire and games.
- STA Sing – Boys – Years 3-6 – a new group where boys can explore their voices alongside other boys and learn songs that match their interests and choices.
- STA Band – By invite - this group is for children who are getting confident on their chosen instrument as we will challenge them with exciting repertoire. Invites will be emailed to parents of eligible
Please sign up on Moodle or reply to the parent email for STA Band. We look forward to welcoming lots of STA children into our ECAs and sharing some wonderful performances with you this year!