- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Facilitate company development utilising effective manpower plans and HR strategies for recruitment, career development, and succession planning
- Plan and implement human resources strategies, including HR policies
- Recruit and select high-quality candidates to satisfy business requirements
- Develop the performance management system, ensuring manpower capabilities and goals are met
- Work closely with the team and colleagues to understand training needs; provide training, coaching and mentoring programs with supporting advice and guidance
- Integrate and develop existing HR practices and implement new initiatives
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Manage, Prepare and Review Monthly Staff Payroll and advising Principal on Personal Income Tax regulations of Thailand.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintain/develop pay plan and benefits program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Review and update HR policies in line with Thai employment law and business needs
- Resolve queries, complaints, disputes and disciplinary matters.
- Others as assigned by Manager/Head of School
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Human Resources Development, Business administration or a related field.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive (managerial experience is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Thai employment regulations and labor law
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to lead and influence others to drive change
- "Can do” attitude
- Excellent command of Thai and English
- Excellent in communication skills
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Achievement-oriented, independent, responsible and good team player
- Computer proficiency
- Competent with Excel Programme
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). If you would like to apply for a position at our school please complete the application process through jobsDB.com.
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Thursday 15th February 2018, with applications being reviewed as they are received.