- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments for all debt;
- Preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances;
- Assist with year-end financial statement close process;
- Manage and complete all account reconciliation report assigned by Manager;
- Assist in the implementation of procedures such as accounting processing;
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department;
- Manage and complete all accounting report for month end;
- Provide payroll reporting for Monthly and Yearly;
- Review full set of financial and accounting records;
- To handle other daily operational works-statement of accounts, bank reconciliation, tax submission, reports, etc;
- Assist the Finance and Account Manager in any other ad-hoc matters.
- 16 annual leave days;
- School day off per year and long holiday during new year & Songkarn festival;
- Reducing an hour work time during term break;
- Medical insurance;
- Provident Fund;
- Use school facility.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via click APPLY NOW '
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). No teacher will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 July 2018, with applications being reviewed as they are received.