Christmas concerts and Christmas Fair
This year, we will be having separate concerts for each year group in KS2 to help with physical distancing and managing the size of the audience. You are all invited to come along and celebrate Christmas in each of the concerts. The days and times are as follows:
- Monday 14th December - Y3 Christmas Concert 8.30 am in the Sports Hall
- Monday 14th December - Y4 Christmas Concert 1.10 pm in the Sports Hall
- Tuesday 15th December - Y5 Christmas Concert 8.30 am in the Sports Hall
- Tuesday 15th December - Y6 Christmas Concert 1.10 pm in the Sports Hall
Usually, the Primary School Christmas Fair falls on the day of the concerts. This year, it will be held on a separate day- Wednesday 16th December. The fair will run from 2.30 pm until 4.30 pm. As well as the games stalls run by the Y6 children, there will also be outside vendors selling their wares which is always the perfect way to grab some gifts for your friends and family. There will also be food vendors in the canteen so you can grab a bite to eat and catch up with friends.
Christmas is the time of giving
As always, we will be collecting presents to donate to the children at the Bangkok Refugee Centre (BRC). The children who the centre helps often leave behind everything to escape war, persecution or extreme poverty. A small gift can make a big difference when you have nothing, so we ask everyone in our community to prepare a gift box, which will be delivered to the BRC in time for Christmas.
KS2 families can leave their gifts under the Christmas Tree in the School Office.
- The boxes could include: small toys, toiletries, books, underwear, etc.
- When you have filled and wrapped your box, please make sure it is clearly labelled.
- The label must include who it’s for - boy or girl - and which age group the box is suitable for.
Boxes can be left under the Christmas tree in the School Office.