- Supporting live feeds and recorded videos of school events
- Producing high-quality video and audio content with Marketing Team
- Editing Marketing and teacher-created content as per school video requirements
- To set up a sound and visual system for school activities both indoor and outdoor.
- Work closely with Music and Drama departments to support their activities
- To keep all sound and visual equipment in working condition and their inventory up to date.
- To resolve technical issues when they arise.
- To be part of the team providing an effective support service to St Andrews School staff and students, working closely with other members of the IT team
- Work flexibly, which may include evenings, open days, parents' evenings and possibly weekends.
- To support the ICT department at all times.
- Video recorder, video editor (Adobe Premiere Pro or another)
- Strong Windows server administrative skill.
- Good knowledge of network management WAN, LAN, WLAN, etc
- Mac experience
General Specification: Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the school Health and Safety Policy.
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment.(see our Child Protection Code of Conduct).
No applicant will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV , current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves to us.