Planning and preparation of the residentials will now continue in full swing!
There were a few questions raised - some of which I can respond to briefly here and others which I will follow up on in future communication.
- All existing COVID-19 protocols will be followed at all times.
- Students will be supervised by Secondary school teaching staff.
- Parents do not attend these residentials.
- Phones are permitted but the same rules apply as they do in school. Students cannot use them during any activities and students must hand them to staff at bedtime.
- The residentials comprise a balanced mix of enriching educational, cultural and recreational activities. Many of these activities will be outdoors in the open air.
An information letter with a full and detailed programme including price will be sent to you as soon as the preparations for the residentials have been finalised.
We look forward to your children's participation in what promises to be a great week! In the meantime, please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries.
Co-Curricular Learning Coordinator