To be considered for admission into the Arts Academy, students will complete the following three steps by April 1, 2020:
1) Application and Documents
- Online application
- Including Resume and Artist Statement
- Letter of recommendation from an arts professional or educator (outside of NBPS.)
2) Pre-Screen Video or Fine Arts Scholarship Process
- Pre-screen video (specific requirements below)
- Fine Arts Scholarship process by February 1
3) Live Audition by invitation
- On campus Audition/ Call Back required for local students within 50 miles of our campus in Coconut Creek
- Live Video Audition/ Call Back by appointment
The first round of our selection process for Arts Academy candidates consists of a Pre-Screen Video audition. Theatre, Music and Dance candidates will submit a pre-screen video audition that demonstrates their best work (see below requirements). Videos should be submitted by email to Robyn Hollander via youtube link or a link to a file sharing service (i.e. google docs, dropbox, wetransfer) by April 1, 2020.
Selection and Notification
Following the pre-screen review process, all candidates will be notified whether they will be invited to On Campus auditions by Friday, April 17, 2020.