To be considered for admission into the Arts Academy, students will complete the following three steps by April 1, 2020:
1) Application and Documents
- Online application
- Including Resume and Artist Statement
- Letter of recommendation from an arts professional or educator (outside of NBPS.)
2) Pre-Screen Video or Fine Arts Scholarship Process
- Pre-screen video (specific requirements below)
- Fine Arts Scholarship process by February 1
3) Live Audition by invitation
Live Video Audition/ Call Back by appointment
For Spring 2020, ALL Auditions will take place virtually via Zoom.
Virtual Auditions will be scheduled between April 15 and May 8.
Virtual Callbacks will be scheduled for Saturday, May 16.
The first round of our selection process for Arts Academy candidates consists of a Pre-Screen Video audition. Theatre, Music and Dance candidates will submit a pre-screen video audition that demonstrates their best work (see below requirements). Videos should be submitted by email to Robyn Hollander via youtube link or a link to a file-sharing service (i.e. google docs, dropbox, WeTransfer) by April 1, 2020.
Selection and Notification
Following the pre-screen review process, all candidates will be notified whether they will be invited to On Campus auditions by Friday, April 17, 2020.