1. Submit an admission application.
2. Complete our Upper School Admission Application Supplement Form.
3. All 9th grade applicants are required to submit an SSAT composite score. If you have not taken the SSAT, register to take the SSAT here and indicate North Broward Preparatory School as a score recipient. For 10th–12th grade applicants, submit standardized testing (SSAT, PSAT, FSA, etc).
4. Ask the student’s current principal, assistant principal, or guidance counselor to complete and submit the required Head of School Recommendation Form.
5. Ask a current teacher to complete the required Teacher Recommendation Form.
6. Provide copies of current academic records to email@example.com. We require report cards/progress reports reflecting previous year and current mid-year information. We have a Request for Records Form for your convenience (if applicable).
7. Have the student applicant complete the Applicant Student Statement Form.
8. Submit a birth certificate or passport as a form of identification for the applicant.
North Broward Prep uses Ravenna as our online application management system. Once you complete your online application through our website, create an account on Ravenna to complete all required steps for admission consideration once you receive confirmation, via email that we have successfully received your application.