Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is looking for an Academic Secretary. Reporting to Principal’s PA, the incumbent is responsible for providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support for the smooth and efficient running of the school.
The successful candidate should have
- Experience of working as Secretary or other clerical and administrative areas
- Secretarial/administration qualification
- Very good numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability of relate well to children and adults
- Good ICT skills
- Working constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities.
- The ability of working independently on own initiative.
Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is a new international school located in Lam Tin in East Kowloon. The fully renovated School will feature high quality facilities and resources for up to 660 students between years 1 to 7.
This is an exciting time to be joining Nord Anglia Education. We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with schools across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Nord Anglia Education has 31 schools in 14 countries and is responsible for the education of over 18,500 students.
In return for your passion to deliver a quality education you will enjoy a competitive salary, subsidised healthcare and places in the school for your children.
Find out more about us at www.nais.hk
To Apply: Please click https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/NORDANGLIA5/displayjob.aspx?jobid=1275
Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary expectations.
Closing Date: 11 August 2014