Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is looking for a Facilities Assistant. Reporting to the Premises Manager, the incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support to the Facilities team.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of working in clerical and administrative areas
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good ICT skills
- Working constructively as part of a team
- The ability of working independently on own initiative
- Immediately available is preferred; school experience is desired
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with schools across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Nord Anglia Education has 31 schools in 13 countries and is responsible for the education of over 19,500 students.
To Apply: Please click the button below to apply. Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary expectations.
Selection will begin after the closing date, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12 Mar 2015