Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Admissions, this essential customer-facing role will be responsible for delivering on key targets set out in our Admissions Strategy. The Admissions Manager will be accountable for driving the admissions programmes, including building relationships with prospective parents and managing a programme of corporate and individual debentures.
Ideally the candidate will be a degree holder in a relevant subject and will demonstrate the following skills:
- Delivering on key targets set out in our admissions strategy
- Strong track record of developing and managing relationships with corporates and parents
- Experience with managing corporate and individual debentures
- Answering enquiries from parents in a timely and professional manner
- Enhancing relationships with key stakeholders, including relocation agencies and kindergartens
- Excellent communications skills, particularly in written and spoken English (Chinese an advantage)
- Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a high level of personal integrity
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with 41 schools across China, South East Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.