Steps Toward Admission
Below are the steps to take to ensure you’ll be prioritized for admissions consideration, while also receiving timely and thorough answers to the questions important to you.
1. Submit a Request For Information
Schedule a visit of our campus, or schedule a telephone conversation with our admissions office. This ensures your request will be handled as quickly as possible.
2. Online Application Form
An application fee of $200 payable to The Village School.
3. Arrange for Admissions Testing
Please register for and take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination).
The ISEE is an achievement test and is more content-oriented, relating to what a student should know given their grade level. This test is norm-referenced with other private schools.
You can register for the ISEE on the ERB website.
Our testing location code is 447518.
4. Prepare for your Student Interview
The Admissions office will contact you to arrange an interview.
5. Request a Teacher Recommendation
Please also submit two confidential teacher recommendation forms to your child's current school.
The form should be emailed to email@example.com by your child's current teachers.
6. Mandatory Medical Information
- School Clinic
- Please submit student immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Passport Photos
- Passport photos for each parent/guardian and student