Cambridge International Examinations: IGCSE
Secondary Y11 students who intend to sit for the External Exams are billed upon receipt of actual charges. IGCSE Fees are non-refundable. Once the school has billed the fees, students who leave the program will be charged for the total cost.
School lunches, uniforms, examination fees, school camps as well as trips are charged separately, and are not included in the tuition fees. Charges are also levied for optional services such as bus transport, individual instrument lessons, and some extracurricular activities.
Companies Paying Fees
When fee payment is undertaken by a company on behalf of a student’s parents / guardians, a company representative is required to provide a completed Letter of Guarantee when the student is enrolled at NAIS Manila. Kindly request the letter from our Admissions professional in order to receive a copy, or download the form below.
Special Study Permit (SSP) Fee
For applicants wishing the school to apply for Special Study Permit, a set fee will be levied to cover costs incurred. Please enquire more about this service from our Admissions professional.
School Fees Policy
- It is understood that a student normally enrols for the entire school year and all fees due payable upon enrolment.
- The Enrolment Fee is to be paid only once, per student upon enrolment.
- Capital Development Fee is payable termly or annually per student.
- The Learning Support fee will not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of enrolment.
- For tuition fees paid termly, no refund is available for early withdrawal.
- For tuition fees paid yearly, a refund for early withdrawal will be calculated by discounting from the total fees paid, the termly fee for every term attended (irrespective of whether the student has attended partiallfy or fully any given term).
- Charge for late payments: A penalty assessment of 3% per month (cumulative) will be billed on fees not paid within 30 days from due date.
- Students who have accounts in arrears at the end of the quarter will not be issued their report cards and will not be re-admitted the following term.
Termly Payment Due Dates
- Autumn Term - 1st of August
- Spring Term - 15th of December
- Summer Term - 15th of March
Yearly Payment Due Dates (or 3 terms advance payment) must be delivered on the dates listed above, depending on the first term the yearly payment is supposed to cover.
NAISM Letter of Guarantee