2020-2021 Schedule of Fees
We understand the impact COVID-19 has had on our community. We also know that for our parents, nothing is more important than their child’s education.
We have decided to maintain 2020-2021 fees at the same level as 2019-2020 and we very much value the support that our families have continued to show our school during these difficult times.
When fee payment is undertaken by a company on behalf of a student’s parents/guardians, a company representative is required to provide a completed Letter of Guarantee upon enrolment at NAIS Manila.
Special Study Permit (SSP) Fee
- For applicants wishing the school to apply for Special Study Permit, a set fee will be charged to cover costs incurred.
- Please enquire more about this service from our Admissions Team.
Cambridge International Examinations: IGCSE
- Secondary Year 11 students who intend to sit for the External Exams are billed upon receipt of actual charges.
- IGCSE Fees are non-refundable.
- Once the school has billed the fees, students who leave the program will still be charged for the total cost.
- Uniforms, examination fees, school camps as well as trips are charged separately and are not included in the tuition fees.
- Charges are also collected for optional services such as bus transport, individual instrument lessons, and some extracurricular activities.
Admission Fees (New Students, one-time only)
Application Fee: PHP 24,200.00
- A one-time fee paid on the day of scheduled pre-entry assessment.
Enrolment Fee: PHP 197,200.00
- A one-time fee per student paid in full to secure a place, regardless of the date of entry.