LPI, the world-leading authority on workplace learning, recognises five key aspects:
- Through its online Nord Anglia University, NAE provides its staff with the best learning solutions and services possible.
- NAE has committed to a rolling 12-month development plan for Nord Anglia University to achieve continual improvement of the platform.
- NAE is confident in Nord Anglia University being measured and reviewed against best practice to prove its value.
- The materials, processes, performance and business integrity that form Nord Anglia University’s professional development arm have been authenticated, validated and endorsed.
- Every aspect of Nord Anglia University’s professional development offering has undergone an independent and rigorous accreditation process.
The LPI accreditation reflects NAE’s commitment to professional development excellence and delivering opportunities that encourage its colleagues in 30 countries around the world to grow as professionals and continually learn and develop new skills. NAE is ranked by LPI in the top 15 organisations for learning and development excellence, and also joins over 70 companies receiving accredited status this year. It is the second year in a row for NAE to achieve this recognition.
As the world’s largest premium schools organisation, NAE provides high-quality and transformational education that goes beyond traditional learning. NAE’s educators and non-teaching colleagues have access to hundreds of online courses, educational resources and best practice guidelines on Nord Anglia University.
Dr Elise Ecoff, Group Director of Education, Nord Anglia Education, said: “We are proud that the LPI has once again recognised our investment in high-quality online programmes that allow colleagues in our global family of schools to learn and grow. At Nord Anglia, our commitment to learning and development sets us apart as leaders in our field, and we pride ourselves in the range of outstanding opportunities we make available to our colleagues.”