Our Primary students develop curiosity and confidence through a tailored learning experience within our virtual school environment. Each child is guided by their class teacher, teaching assistants and specialist teachers through a blended learning approach, with innovative lessons and tasks tailored to their abilities and interests both online and off-screen.
What can you expect?
A team of committed teachers and teaching assistants deliver personalised lessons designed to keep your child engaged and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless.
Through our Virtual School Experience (VSE) your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT