Eleven inspectors from all over the world spent a week conducting lesson observations, interviewing parents, pupils, staff and governors. Over two hundred interviews and lesson observations were conducted. Inspectors also reviewed the school’s policies to ensure that they comply with UK standards of good practice.
The following aspects were reported upon:
- pupils’ achievements and their learning, attitudes and skills
- curricular and extra-curricular provision
- quality of teaching
- spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- arrangements for welfare, health and safety
- governance of the school
- leadership and management of the school
- links with parents, carers and guardians
For any school to achieve the highest ‘excellent’ judgements in all eight areas of an inspection is a great achievement. To attain this in all areas in two successive ISI inspections, as we have done, is a feat that very few schools can boast.
You can download the full report at the bottom of the page.