End of term – Friday 17th April 2015
School finishes next week at 11.30 am on Friday 17th April. Term 3 starts on Monday 4th May.
Green Day – Thursday 16th April 2015
Our annual Green Day is an event that is run by our student-parent-teacher Eco-Committee in conjunction with GreenR, our student environmental concerns group. On this day, we bring awareness of our over-reliance on energy and plastics to the AP2 campus. On this day, we will:
- Encourage students to walk, cycle and car share on the way to and from school;
- Focus attention on using re-usable water bottles;
- Reduce our use of laptop computers;
- Switch off air conditioners and lights;
- Run a battery recycling competition;
- Wear green and blue clothes to symbolise our planet.
An email outlining the events, particularly the “walk to school”, will be sent to parents through CHQ.
Mr Richard Dyer, Head Teacher, Secondary