Jérémie has now graduated BIS HCMC but Aloïs is continuing this amazing contribution to society. Starting next week between 17th and 28th June we are asking for toothpaste and toothbrush donations. In July, these products will then be distributed in partnership with 2 NGOs:
- The NGO Vietnam Health Clinic will send fifty doctors in July to Quang Nam province to help people in need by doing medical checks.
- The NGO “ASSORV” will organise a field operation so two thousand people will receive a health check together with some important accessories such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, blankets and mosquito nets.
You can find out more about the 2017 toothpaste collection here.
How to donate…
The collection boxes will be located in the following places:
- Secondary Campus: undercroft, in front of the auditorium
- Junior Campus: at the top of the stairs, near the admissions office at gate A
- Early Years & Infant Campus: next to the reception
The success of this collection will depend on you! If you would like more details please contact: