In addition to foundational and rigorous coursework, students will be immersed in experiential learning through partnerships with industry-leading healthcare organizations.
Pre-Medical Science Diploma Goals
The goals of the program include:
- Preparing future healthcare professionals for successful careers.
- Developing leaders in healthcare research and practice.
- Providing access to healthcare professionals through mentorship.
- Engaging students in skills-based experiential learning opportunities.
How will this program put your child ahead? The program offers:
- A rigorous curriculum designed in partnership with industry professionals.
- Experiential learning infused into all program courses and co-curricular activities.
- Internships with industry professionals
- Observation of surgery and medical procedures (as access permits)
- Engaging in ongoing, collaborative research with industry professionals
- Active participation in clubs including Medical Mindset and Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
During their freshman or sophomore years, students who intend to pursue the Pre-Medical Science Diploma must take the year-long Health Science course. This course will prepare students to take the higher-level, skills-based courses in the 11th and 12th grades.
- Medical Terminology
- Public Health
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Science
- Sports Medicine
- Global Health Research
- Innovation in Healthcare
- Biochemistry of Food
- Medicine and Health through Time