We are delighted to introduce our #LoveBVIS Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2023-2024 toward outstanding Secondary students who wish to pursue innovative international education and be part of our dynamic community at BVIS HCMC.
Only students who fulfill the below criteria are eligible to apply for the #LoveBVIS Scholarship Programme. The scholarship is not open to current students at BVIS HCMC and other Nord Anglia Education’s schools.
- Age group: from 11 to 14 years old
- Candidates shall be able to demonstrate outstanding academic performance during the last two school years.
- Candidates shall be able to demonstrate excellent extra-curricular activities, not limited to specific performance or sporting talents, competitions, and leadership skills.
The scholarship covers up to 50% Tuition Fee (for the remainder of the school year), 100% Application Fee and 50% of Registration Fee for the academic year 2023-2024.
- The scholarship excludes security deposit, uniform, school bus, school trips and any paid extra-curricular activities.
- The scholarship is not convertible to cash nor transferable to any other students.
- BVIS HCMC reserves the right to only accept candidates who are eligibly qualified to receive the scholarship.
- Should there be any deception or lack of integrity in the application form, test or interview, BVIS shall reserve the right to terminate the scholarship interests of students who violate the regulation.