Here's the digital signature that we will be using this school year, this time we will like to highlight the main component of our mission statement: To inspire students to grow as passionate learners. We would like to standardize a professional image, so we ask all academic and administrative staff to update its electronic signature with the attached image (no edits please), following these guidelines:
• The official language is English, except for the Spanish subjects.
• Black Ink / Helvetica or similar font
• Full name and abbreviation of professional title
• Position and campus
• Phones and extension number
• Website: www.sanroberto.edu.mx
• You can include logos representing your different programs (Digital Nation, MUNVA, ISR MUN, Green Team, DI, etc) but it must be of equal or smaller size than the ISR logo
• Legends or personalized messages such as: May the peace be with you, Save the Earth, Smile, I love my students, etc.
• Images different than ISR (no gifs, dolls, apples, etc)
• Colored backgrounds or textures.
You will also find in the following link clear instructions on how to change your electronic signatures.